FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Heathrow Airport (at terminal 4) {GBR}
Old May 13, 2019, 9:19 am
LassiJ

Programs: Finnair Plus Platinum, TAP Silver, EB Silver, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond, NCH Platinum , BW Diamond
Originally Posted by cjd
Yes, but there's room for a roll away bed in the lounge area. The lounge area has a sofa, but I'm not sure if it's a sofa bed.
I studied the sofa in my Junior Suite last time and came into the conclusion that it's not a sofa bed. Also the lounge area wasn't very large so with a rollaway bed there won't be too much space to open the minibar nor the cabinets in the room depending on where the lounge area table is put away. Though in the current layout the sofa takes much space from the one corner of the lounge. Moving the sofa to block half of the door to the bedroom would free up space for the rollaway bed. In any case due to the space limitations I understand why the hotel might not want to promote the rollaway bed option for families.
The bedroom in the Junior Suite isn't much larger than the bed + less than one meter of space on each side.