FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread
Old May 6, 2019, 1:53 am
thaliajen

Programs: UA Million Miler, BonVoyLifetime Platinum, UA Platinum, President's Club,
Million Miles

I’ve been searching for 10 minutes for information on making Million Miler. I’ve read on blogs that United sometimes surprises you with a card or special gift.

I cant figure out though, which of the 4 flights I’m taking next week would put me over, or as I believe, my June flight will do it. My flight next weekend is from DTW to IAH to LAS with same return. The accrual for that trip is as follows : Award Miles 7488 and 9192 PQM. I have 991,550 Lifetime Miles. I’ll have 999,038 after all segments clear, I think. The ticket is 1st Class but I know those extra miles don’t count towards Million Miles. And my flight in June is United Express, so I’m not expecting a party. I’m just wondering if I’m adding this correctly, and if other Million Milers could tell me how they were told.

Please do move this to the proper forum, I couldn’t find anything searching. Thanks!