FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Korean Bumped me out of F!!! [Rerouted and resolved]
Old May 4, 2019, 6:09 am
NYCtraveler

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.
Korean Bumped me out of F!!! [Rerouted and resolved]

Hello:

11 months ago I looked at flying from SE Asia to Vancouver......All routes were open in F and I booked a F class seat with KE miles. Now 4 months prior to departure I receive an email showing that they have eliminated F on my flights and I am now in J. I am a big guy, I enjoy F class travel and that is what I paid for. I contacted them and was told at this time, if I choose to flight in F to NY or LA, there is no availability for mileage seats??????? But they bumped me out of my first class flight for their own $$ betterment? I offered different dates, times, my simple request to provide me the F class flight I paid for? They said award availability is no longer available for any other routes in F at that time. Why are their actions becoming my problem? Shouldn't KE stand by me and accommodate me in class of service booked? Thoughts? Suggestions? I have been speaking to someone in reservations in their KL Malaysia call center......Three managers last evening.......UGH!