FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best CPAP Machine for Travel
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2019, 5:01 pm
Brett Byers

The weight and size of the Z1 and Z2 are both amazing. It’s slightly bigger than a can of soda and very lightweight. As for noise, reviews are mixed on this. I have a RedMed at home and only use this when traveling which is typically 4 days per week. And when I travel I am usually alone except for the times when I am with my family and they have never complained but they could just be used to it.

I am thinking of using on my upcoming flight but I too am concerned about sound. I will be in first for one leg and business for another which means there will be space between other passengers, but in coach I don’t know if your neighbor would be upset. As for cost, I think it’s worth it not having to lug around the big machine but that’s a personal decision. If I use on my two upcoming trips to Europe I will come back and post an update but I “think” considering how loud planes can be that the sound will probably drown out...

I think CPAP.com has a 30 day trial with every CPAP so you can try it and send it back if you want. I believe that return option is automatically added when you check. “Add to cart” just to make sure but I think you can return any machine within that period.