FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best CPAP Machine for Travel
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2019, 4:40 pm
retirementdreams

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Originally Posted by Brett Byers
I have both a Z1 and Z2 (from cpap.com). I think it’s the smallest machine out there. I haven't used it in air yet but I did order a battery pack which is supposed to last a full night. A lot of planes have outlets these days but that might be an option for you. I travel every week for work and love the Z1 and Z2 personally. It fits in the backpack and I leave the hose, mask and power supply in my bag. Unlike the bulky machines where everyone knows you are carrying a CPAP this one is discrete.

I have a few flights to Europe coming up. I typically don’t sleep on planes and I am thinking about it (I hope to be in business or first where it’s semi privacy) but I’m a little concerned the noise may be too much. Planes out loud so I doubt it I just wouldn’t want to upset another passenger.
Wow just happened to log in and see this after some length of time. I normally dont sleep on planes, my concerns are noise (for me!!) and weight and size--and cost. Its getting too hard for my to lug my 10 yr old cpap around. I'd like to hear your thoughts on these issues!! Thanks.