FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LPA Sala Galdos lounge not available to BA
Old May 1, 2019, 10:29 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by paulaf
If I were you I would contact BA before you go to be sure and to avoid any confusion or embarrassment at the lounge as there is obviously crossed wires somewhere, surely the app should be up to date by now?
I'm not sure that would help, at least in my experience. This has all the signs of the contract going through the negotiation process, as seen elsewhere, and anyone using LPA will find out at check-in more accurately than anywhere else whether access has been agreed. This normally takes weeks / low number of months. If agreement has been reached the lounge will have a vested interest in letting passengers use their facilities, since otherwise they don't get paid. The mood music on lounges changed about a year ago, with a bias to having lounge access, rather than a bias to "let's see if it's worth the effort" which kept places like KRK off the lounges list for ages.