FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Showers in Al Sawfa Except in Nap Rooms?
Old Apr 29, 2019, 1:24 pm
Howard Long

Programs: VS FC Gold, BA EC Gold, Amex Centurion, EK Gold, ex-G-ATVK driver
Originally Posted by impeymac
As stated in other thread, male & female showers are available near the family rooms.

IIRC they are in the opposite direction to the spa & rest rooms.
That's right, I used one of them a week or so ago. The one I used was in the Gents bathroom, and as far as I could tell it was the only one in there. Historically I'd only used the nap rooms for a shower, I didn't even know these existed until I was shown the way.

I recommend you get someone to show you the way because it's a bit of a maze in there. Leave a paper trail too, because if you're like me you'll find yourself walking round in circles trying to get out again.

Be aware that while it's very clean, there's nowhere to sit other than a low luggage bench and there's no WC within the shower room. Because the ventilation's rather weak, the humidity's very high after your shower so drying off takes a while. There's no WiFi signal in there while you twiddle your thumbs self-desiccating. I did get a reasonable 3G signal in there though if you have roaming capabilities.