FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Full Service Properties that Don't Comply with the Breakfast Benefit
Old Apr 28, 2019, 8:51 am
itravelalot
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Bravada04
At the 4 points Las Vegas right now.... a dive bomb it is. I thought 4 points provide breakfast in the restaurant?

I’ll do a separate review on the Master thread but service failure after service failure. Can’t wait to check out.

Anyway, I was given a $10.00 coupon for one breakfast upon check in. I asked, seriously. She said you only get a coupon for ONE breakfast no matter how long you are staying. ( here for 3 nights unfortunately ). I said I’m a Plat and I should have it every morning - I explained to her the T&C’s!!! She gave me 2 more.

Went down for breakfast and it only covers a small bowl of fruit and one pastry!!!! He said anything else I have to pay for???

WTH are we entitled to? Why do I as a customer have to embarrass myself ( so I feel ). I feel cheap and it’s not about the money - it’s the principle! I just left it as is...........

...... This place is a frickin DIVE!!!!
Is it the Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo? At any Four Points, breakfast is not a benefit. Rather, platinums, titaniums, and ambassadors are required to receive a choice at check-in of 500 points, an amenity, or daily breakfast for the guest and one other person. See here:

Breakfast is not a $10 coupon. In my experience, most Four Points by Sheraton hotels have a buffet. Before you leave, you need to ask for the duty manager and invoke the guarantee as I think you can claim the $50 in compensation per 4.3.c. (iii) of the Bonvoy terms and conditions as a voucher for $10 is not breakfast. Even if they refuse to provide compensation, you made a claim and can then follow-up with Marriott, as the terms and conditions require you to make a claim before checkout. You should also register a complaint with corporate Marriott. Does someone have the email addresses? It's like [email protected] or something. Someone has posted it here before. Also, I would TripAdvisor this hotel.