FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2019, 6:52 am
brunos
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by NWplatinum

You didn’t read the original post. My first flight from Chicago to Doha had the Qsuite. I booked 4 flights that were Qsuite assigned. 1/4 flights ended up actually HAVING the Qsuite.

I’ve flown on probably 20+ segments of EK F, and sure it has the “swanky” title to live up to and a shower on the A380. But my ORD-DOH flight was very reminiscent of an EK F flight on a 777. Sure there are more seats on QR, but to compensate QR puts more FA’s in the J cabin. I had excellent and personal service. Not to mention all the dining is ala carte just like EK F and Qatar FA’s were really accommodating regarding eating whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted, again reminiscent of EK F.

The seat/bed was just as private, and comfortable as a 777 EK F seat (if not more so). The only real difference I found between EK F and Qsuites was that 1. There is no shower 2. The entertainment system is better on EK. Other than that I’d happily take Qsuites again on a long flight.
I agree with you that QRsuite on 777 has a WOW factor that makes it "comparable" to F, in terms of seat and service.
But EK F suite is much wider and spacious. Wines are much better too..
That being said, I love 777 QRsuites for a couple.