FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PDX - Priority Pass lounges and restaurants
Old Apr 24, 2019, 2:33 pm
redtigeriii

Yep, I will miss those breakfast sandwiches as well. I really enjoyed how convenient the Caper’s market was at D/E with a massive grab and go section of food/drinks, so I’m sad about them withdrawing. I’m glad the C side Caper’s is still in the program, although I do wonder about if they will continue participating long term, if it will be sustainable. I’ve visited them twice since the changes with both visits at off peak hours, and it was still quite crowded and took 5-10 minutes of waiting at the cashier. I would imagine people who’d normally use the market are now coming over to the Caper’s restaurant. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do tighten up the program and try to do things such as restricting it to dine-in only, only accepting an outbound boarding pass, a lower credit, only able to use it at certain times, etc. I think the most likely one will be in regards to the boarding pass. But I wouldn't expect it to remain exactly how it is right now.