FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK in IST: Thread #3 - Transit and Stopover Hotel, Touristanbul, Sleeping Rooms
Old Apr 24, 2019, 12:25 pm
spunkyt83

Originally Posted by gr8pirate

I’m at the Yotel right now, sent the emails and reservation and CC confirmation ahead of time, but it still didn’t seem like they knew I was coming. Somehow the guy at the front desk got me in the room after all. You’re right, the TAV Hotel never had these issues, but at this point I hope it’s just teething.

I’ll be at the lounge 10-11 tomorrow, would be happy to say hello.
Originally Posted by gr8pirate

The only thing I can think of is that I ended up putting my CC details on the reservation after I read the email with the original booking confirmation (booked in email exchange, not through website) that said it was not guaranteed without CC. Maybe Davehammer didn’t.

But remember that was only day two in the life of the hotel and airport, so they were just figuring things out. I can’t see a normal website booking getting lost at this point..
Thanks! I'm actually going to have to book via email as well since I'm looking to book for a few hours vs one full day (we'll see how the math works out).