FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK in IST: Thread #3 - Transit and Stopover Hotel, Touristanbul, Sleeping Rooms
Old Apr 11, 2019, 12:46 pm
songsc

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
It depends on the parking stand of your aircraft. I could take 20-25 minutes ( including the taxi to the gate/stand ) if you're lucky and if you're not and you end up parking to a remote stand, the total journey starting from your arrival to Istanbul Airport and to the hotel desk could take up to an hour.

It really depends on the arrival position for your flight. There is a dedicated fast-track lane at the passport control at arrivals but I don't know if it's operational at the moment.
Thanks for your response.

The Bosporus Cruise for business class is currently not available, and the new cruise tour for everyone doesn't start until May 1st. I guess I will bet on an early arrival (which is generally the case for TK18), parking at a gate near passport control (no clue about the likelihood of parking at C/E gates) , the fast track in operation, me walking very fast, and they are not too strict about the 30 minute cut off. If it doesn't work out I will arrange something on my own.