FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian using A330-300 aircraft from Evelop Airlines (DUB-SWF)
Old Apr 11, 2019, 6:17 am
Bogwoppit

Originally Posted by NJRadioGuy
There were some better-than-average seats available on the MAX. Rows 1, 2, and the over-wing exits sold for a premium.

Related to this, I know the Low Fare means only a 10kg carry on baggage allowance on a standard 22 x 14 x 9 bag, but does anybody know what size personal items are allowed? And if so, what dimensions/weight is allowed--and enforced? I didn't see it in my confirmation or online.

The "better" seats did not sell for a premium, they were available to anyone with a low cost + fare for free or a low cost fare for a seat reservation fee. The key is you have to be booking early, as they go fast. I always booked hte exit row seats, they are great leg room wise.

As to baggage, both items must weigh less than 10kg's combined and they often weigh and measure. Going over this incurs ridiculously huge fees. Baggage size is also smaller than 22in, it is 55cm which is slight smaller. Personal item is pretty small.

"Norwegian Air Hand Luggage Allowance: One piece of cabin baggage measuring no more than 55 x 40 x 23 cm and weighing a maximum of 10 kg, or 15 kg on Flex fares. Passengers may also bring on board a small personal item measuring 25 x 33 x 20 cm"