FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask your questions here. Flame free
Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:23 am
Non Compos Mentis

Originally Posted by kaffir76

I was on a JAL flight last Feb. and when I tried to lounge hop (i wanted to show my Mom the different lounges), the CX lounge said that I could only visit 1 lounge as they'd put a stamp on my BP showing the lounge which I entered (they actually made a rubber stamp for this purpose!)
That wasn't playing by the OW rules though, but I ddin't want to argue so I went to the MH lounge. Checked in with no issues, I had some laksa & went to the PP First lounge before our flight.

Not sure if it was JAL specific or was it the KLIA OW lounges trying to stop pax from going from one lounge to another.
I frequently lounge hop between MH and CX lounges. One time the CX lounge attendant/manager came to look for me in the lounge to double-check that I was eligible. She seemed quite puzzled that someone on an MH flight would choose the CX lounge. My recollection of CX rubber stamps is that it facilitates easier re-admittance back to the lounge and nothing more. Never had any untoward or strange behavior when entering the MH lounges.