FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at DTW; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old Apr 9, 2019, 11:00 am
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by BThumme
Was at DTW thursday night...no joke, I counted TEN 300S's in the PC lot. I counted an additional 4 in the 5* lot. I don't really like the 300s model. There were another 10 or so impalas, but all base model. 3 Taurus. I ended up getting an almost new Jeep Compass from the 5* lot,

Came back on Saturday, and they still had a ton of 300s'. I keep trying to find a 2019 fusion but I haven't seen any - only the taurus. There were two Caddilac XTS in the PC lot, but I wanted something with adaptive cruise control, so ended up grabbing an Avalon XLE (with an awful media dashboard).
I have seen a lot of Chrysler 300S sedans in the last six months at several Hertz branches. I used to see the 300C -- I think that's the model -- which features a sunroof, heated seat and heated steering wheel, and lane guidance. I haven't seen one of those in a while.

The fully loaded Ford Taurus isn't bad.