FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transferring/Transit at Istanbul (IST) airport
Old Apr 8, 2019, 8:11 am
vincewy

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
For those who look for a cheaper hotel option, I would suggest the Hampton by Hilton Kayaşehir which could be easily reached by the Havaist shuttle IST-15 ( ₺14 per direction = around $2.50 ) which stops just in the corner of the hotel after a 20 minute ride from Istanbul Airport. The average price for two people is $47-$53 per night. The Havaist shuttle IST-15 operates every 30 minute during the day and every 50 minute during the night. You would need to disembark at the first stop of the bus to reach this hotel. On the way back the bus coming from Bahçeşehir would pick you up at the same designated location shortly after it departs from Bahçeşehir ( first stop ).

I think this would be a cheaper and better option from the Durusu Hotel and maybe better than the Park Inn as well who want to avoid paying a taxi ( around ₺50 + toll ) one-way.

This idea is a courtesy of ISTFlyer to all FlyerTalk members and visitors
Also at the moment you only need 9000 HH points a night to redeem.

If you have a lot of HH points and know when you'd arrive for just overnight layover I'd try to book and lock in those cheap awards before it goes up.