FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How is Darius formerly of mms these days?
Old Apr 7, 2019, 1:51 pm
gpapadop

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by no1cub17
I remember 5+ years ago when I first got into miles and points I sent MMS an email asking a few questions, and actually got a personal reply from Daraius!
It is good business. You likely made him some money by getting some credit cards from his site. He thanks you...

For the record, Miss Worlds are not my type so I will pass.

I should start a thread "Guess which blog sells out to Red Ventures/Bankrate/TPG next!". The winner maybe will get an LH FCT duck...bound to become a collectors items after it will cost 2,135,000 in United miles to get there, sad!

Maybe I start another thread giving suggestions to bloggers how to: reinvent/transition/change careers because...a big shakeout is likely coming. Which was due and shocked (no video) that it has not happened yet.

I think across the pond they will be ok as they never got much of the credit card conversions drug like us here.

To get back on topic, Daraius will be back doing something, he is an entrepreneur at heart.