FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Denver REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 2, 2019, 10:58 pm
akr1970akr

Programs: Costco Executive Member, Amazon Optimus Prime
I stayed at the GH Denver over the weekend and loved it. I'll definitely check this out first for future stays.
  • Was offered to a corner king room for $10 more (accepted). Room which was spacious and on a high floor. Great spacious, clean, well appointed room.
  • Bellman helped with bags, and loading of ubers.
  • Club Lounge was generally deserted. Got some water/tea in the afternoon. The light supper was a salad, crackers/cheese/charcuterie, mini beef wellingtons, and mashed potatoes. I tried a few of the wellys and they were on the tough side. Probably not made with filet.
  • Next morning breakfast was cereal, eggs, bacon, juices, smoked salmon, cheeses/meats, breadstuffs/pastries, hot oatmeal. They kept the coffee machines well filled and I had a couple cups along with a bagel/cheese before heading out.
I don't have many natural paid stays in the Hyatt footprint....but I'm going to see what I can do to try them more. I loved the service - from the front desk, to the phone agents, to the club valet etc.

Considering all the horror stories coming from Marriott guests, it was nice to have such a smooth, easy, and pleasurable stay.