FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does KLM and Air France can't check Elite status with Skyteam?
Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:57 pm
JimmyJC

Programs: SK*G MU*G CZ*G AS*MVP Marriott*A Hilton*D Accor*P IHG*SA HYATT*G
Does KLM and Air France can't check Elite status with Skyteam?

I fly with Air France from MAN via CDG to PEK last month. When I check in, counter can't check my MU*G status (Skyteam Elite Plus). They told me that I only a basic member in their system. After I show my MU*G to counter, they still need me to pay for the additional luggage. I don't know why Air France can't check my status also they need me to pay for additional luggage after I show my MU*G (Skyteam Elite Plus benefit including one more luggage)

The same situation also appear in my return flight and KLM, after I show my MU*G, KLM can give me benefit, but still no Elite plus or sky priority in my boarding pass. I have asked my friends that MU*G MF*G always can't use in KLM and Air France.

I'd like to ask how can I do if they can't check the status next time and should I pay for addition luggage?

One more thing, MAN's Air France counter supervisor was so rude that she told me they only see their system and they don't know what is my MU*G card.