FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - From Uzbekistan With Plov(e) - To Central Asia On TK (Y/J) and SU (Y)
Old Mar 31, 2019, 11:02 am
Romanianflyer

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by netllama
Thanks for sharing this great report. I'm going to be doing much of this same trip in July, so its great to get an early spoiler of what to expect.
Thanks netllama, I'm sure you will have a great trip as well. I just hope that the July sun will not be too hot! (although on the other hand, you will definitely have clear blue skies instead of the mostly cloudy days I had!)

Originally Posted by roadwarrier
Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us!!! The photos and write - up really makes one want to visit.

Looking forward to your next TR!!
Thanks again roadwarrier, it is indeed a highly recommended place to visit, and for sure something out of the ordinary!

Originally Posted by lhrpete
Excellent again!

Where next?
Thanks lhrpete. My next trip is to Spain's Basque Country at the end of April, although I did make three fun journeys since the beginning of the year to places as diverse as the tropics and the arctic which all warrant a trip report on their own. I'll have to think which one I will put online first.

Originally Posted by ironmanjt
What an amazing trip - thanks for the very detailed write-up!
Thanks for following ironmanjt!