FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread
Old Mar 27, 2019, 8:01 am
jjmoore

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓
Originally Posted by wxguy
Well my FT friends, it just happened: Four Million Miles. This morning on UA449 BOS-ORD.

i arrived at the UC in BOS to a nice welcome from GS. A few minutes later my phone rang -- and it was Oscar! He thanked me for this achievement, with regrets that he could not greet me personally. Of course I replied, "Thanks, Oscar!" And you know what he replied ��

At the gate, I was met by BOS station management and a VP who happened to be in town. They had a "4M" balloon, a few gifts, and a card signed by the BOS staff.

On board, the Captain gave me a signed copy of the flight plan and made a PA exactly 200 miles into the flight as the milestone was reached.

On arrival, I was met by a GS agent and given a "one time exception" to visit the Polaris Lounge, accompanying my partner who is on his way to NRT then BKK.

If anyone is around, I'm flying 790 back to BOS at 6pm. Come say hi!

Thanks, United, it's been a great ride. On to 5MM!
Congrats!! Will hopefully join these ranks someday. I've only flown a million, and have some incredible travel exploration experiences to share... can't imagine the stories 4MM brings to the table.