FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel showing loyalty appreciation by posting names of all elite arrivals
Old Mar 26, 2019, 8:54 am
ethernal

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Originally Posted by SpeedyDelivery
The list is from a Monday check-in and the property is much larger than a standard suburban RI.

I think the Hertz board is something of a vestigial organ these days now that there's carfirmation text messages and Ultimate Choice in many locations. If I could opt-out of being on the board I would, but having my name up to speed a transaction doesn't bother me as much as having it shown to everyone as a "perk" of my elite status.
That and I think everyone underestimates how many elites there are these days now that Starwood and Marriott have merged. Everyone is an Elite. If anything stands out to me on the picture posted I'm actually surprised there are not more Ambassadors relative to Plats/Tits* (with the spend requirement and the fact it is a legacy Marriott and not Starwood property, perhaps that is where you see a bigger difference at full service vs. limited service properties).

* This is the right way to say this status level right?