FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Caresse, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bodrum, Turkey [Master Thread]
Old Mar 24, 2019, 10:54 am
SHLTP

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Here now. Lovely property, though out of season means everything is not up and running completely. Concierge for example not around until after 4pm and limited menu. Only one restaurant open.

Upgraded to one bedroom suite far in advance. Lovely color scheme. Modern feel, nice views, great terrace. My plan is to lounge around, decompress and write during the day and go to town to eat at night.

Some of the best pre-arrival service I have ever gotten. Reminds me of old Starwood days. Excellent.

Got free wine, chocolates and snacks. Rivals some of the best snacks/ welcome amenities I have gotten.

Breakfast free for plats and they give 1000 welcome points.

Overall,.they treat tits and plants well.

Gym is small but quite good. Dumbbells up to 22kgs. They have a.cable machine that ive never.seen.before which let me do a great workout.

Love the sauna and steam room and the shower in locker room. Very relaxing atmosphere. Will probably try a massage 110 Euro.

Marina is 12 mins away by taxi (Uber and taxi about.25 lira to town).

I took taxi from airport for about $30 USD, as hotel said safe and considerably cheaper than hotel car.

Lovely views of water from everywhere in hotel. Elevate.and stairs everywhere so ok for those with mobility problems.

So far I recommend place. I wouldn't fly 12 hours just to come here (I am not a Partygoer if high season) but it is lovely and worth a.3-4 hour flight- would be a great honeymoon/ couple spot. Definitely not good for families wanting a big pool.

Thumbs up