FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2019, 1:28 am
kaffir76

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Originally Posted by dimitriyremerov
Just got last-minute aircraft change for tomorrow's (22MAR) QR274 AMS-DOH.
I created a system (spending multiple days on it) in which I analyzed all factual cabins on this flight since the beginning on Q Suite operation in October, found out that was almost never the old cabin on Fridays, booked it for Friday, then checked my flight and all other dates every single day since the booking in January, noting the patterns of them changing the aircrafts (normally they did it one week in advance and only once they changed it on the same day), checked in online yesterday (while it was still Q Suite) only to completely get my dreams crushed today finding out it was replaced with the old cabin version. We also spent all our miles to get there in Q Suite which ended up just for nothing. Sad.
I'm sorry for the last min. a/c sub. I know how it feels
I'm impressed though by your analysis - care to share how you did that?

Originally Posted by Kaiser_AU
Just goes to show that it isn't worth planning trips based on equipment. My SIN-DOH flight falls on the one day that is being downgraded from A35K to A359 - but I still think QRs A359/787 and even the older 77W J class are some of the best so I'm not too bothered. Enjoy your trip as it's something that probably 95% of the population will never get to experience.
https://mainlymiles.com/2018/11/28/s...in-march-2019/
Strangely, SIN is supposed to be an all QSuite destination after 3/31 but when I pulled up some flights for SINDOH next month, it's showing some days where 1-3 flights are operated by the regular A359.