FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wyndham Rewards Change in Program and top redemptions now 30k!
Old Mar 20, 2019, 3:38 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
It was great because there were several (but in the overwhelming minority) properties that were great redemptions at 15k. Many in the $350+ cash rack rate. The credit card at the time was 2x on any spend no AF to boot with one night free sign up bonus. The flip side is that these redemption were great, but they were the only redemptions that were worth anything as the other lesser properties at 15k would have been a joke. So you didn't have but a handful of redemptions. I used the TRYP in Manhattan several times and got great redemptions and not only that, several room choices were also available and not just standard king. There will probably be some 7.5k redemptions in the future that have a $150 cash rack and won't be terrible, but I just don't use those properties.

And the Credit card was churnable at 45K a pop. 30K a night, no churn = burn Wyndham points for me as the 4 year expiration makes it impossible for me to save points for a 5 plus night stay