FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International Transfer
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2019, 4:52 pm
northsideguy

Originally Posted by Bravada04
Thank You! I literally just tried to book this and now realized that Bangkok Airways does not have their flight schedule posted to book that far in advance!! I wanted to book right now because of a business class seat sale with Qatar........so I am in a little bind.

I am thinking of now having to purchase the BKK to REP return tickets seperately. So next question.......how much time do I need here at BKK if I have to literally go through immigration etc., ; pick up luggage then get back to the departure level check in and back through security etc., for the next flight?

Weird, I have always booked our next winter vacation very early and have never had a problem with flights.
Qatar is a code share partner with Bangkok Airways. You should be able to interline your check baggage to REP. Make sure you have both copies of your tickets (not just the reservation locator) to give to the check in agent. You still will have to go through security rescreening in the transit area but not through immigrations.

Even though One World policy does not allow interlining of baggage on two seperate PNRs, Qatar is now interlining check baggage on two different PNRs in contrast to OW policy

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-th/p...codeshare.html