FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates {ARE}
Old Mar 16, 2019, 3:38 pm
suley

Hilton DXB - JBR/ The Walk or Creek?

Hi Guys,

Was hoping some of the experianced FT's can provide input as to which you would recomend?

I have a 4 day stay in DXB on my travels back to london early June. We have done tourist stuff in the past so this time its shopping, some relaxing and maybe some activities. The wife suggested maybe we stay near the beach but I know she wont visit the pool and will probably spend a evening at the beach probbaly or evening. I will be driving so as long as parking exists it should not be a problem. I was thinking burn some points on this trip and was unsure of which was a better bet.

I can book The Walk which seems to be cheaper on points then the other week but seems to be Studio with no view suggested, might get a upgrade but unlikely. If I am right you have to cross the road? Not sure if as a Gold I get into the Exec Lounge here and what breakfast is like.

The second option is maybe the Jumerah Beach, seems to be the more popular one so I dont think I will again get a room upgrade is slightly more expensive on points, beach seems to be more accessible. Again not sure about Exec Lounge and not sure if its a dated interior?

Third option is maybe stay at Creek or Doubletree at Bashra or The Mall, is less points but small pool and I guess Beach I would have to visit public beach and find parking, not sure if I can visit the Hilton section but very much dont think its the case.

What would you recomend, for me, I like a good breakfast, good interior and service.