FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deflategate; new executive pods deflating in-flight
Old Mar 15, 2019, 7:39 pm
Adam Smith
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Flying AC37 to MEL tonight. I had meant to order my air mattresses on Monday night after the YYC mini-Do, but something urgent came up and I forgot. I was able to send the wife out today to pick something up, but the only thing we could get was the Klymit ones that were much more expensive than one of the other recommended options.

But this thread is so big, it was super hard to find info on which ones people had purchased, even though I knew it was in here - it's spread over a bunch of pages, by different posters, etc...

I throw it out for consideration of the group whether it would be appropriate to add a section to this thread's wiki with details of what people have used, the Amazon links, etc, or whether we might want a whole new thread dedicated to that.

Normally I'd just do the wiki myself, but there's undoubtedly someone here who has a better handle on where all the posts are and so on...

Anyway, here's hoping I'll be returning these things at the end of this trip without having to use them. My one definitely deflated seat trip (YYC-FRA in September) was a pain in the butt (and the back, and other parts) that I'd rather not have to re-live.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Mar 15, 2019 at 7:47 pm