FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bern, Berlin, and Bbbbrrrrr! Crossing the northernmost border in the world
Old Mar 11, 2019, 6:42 am
ironmanjt

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by DanielW
I'll be staying strictly in the Schengen zone. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Country_Cairn
Be very, very careful where you point your large camera in that area. They are sensitive to the extreme around there.

Originally Posted by SKT-DK
On the 1 free beer in Plus on the domestic leg, I am pretty sure that it is indeed Norwegian law. They have strange laws on alcohol, and until a few years ago also banned earning points/miles on domestic flights.
You would have noticed that all your international flights on SAS Plus would have free bar for all you would want, so not entirely fair to blame SAS for that (although there are other things which are fair to blame them for )
It would have made total sense to me if the law was "you can only have one" but we can only give you one "free" seems odd. But as you say, strange laws abound in this world!