FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10h delay? Really? No support from BA
View Single Post
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:37 pm
Vasco Pridat

Programs: BA GGL, CCR - TK G
Originally Posted by golfmad
I have sympathy with aspects of your rant but you should stop going on about this point. You chose this option to get you there a little earlier. No-one forced you into the last row in Y.
Thats why I put a smiley at the end of that sentence... Agreed. my choice.. But what do you do if you have to decide between bad and bad?.. 4pm CE wasnt an option as I had missed all day.

and I talked to my partner later yesterday who is Gold and got rebooked on the next available flight in Club - he told me 1c was empty and 2 more seats in Club on that flight didnt show :-)
I had seen on expertflyer that it was sold out.. but again THAT is my complaint about: they forgot to rebook me in the first place and then neither had a capable person at the jetty to talk to me and realizie the problem and put me on standy by for this, nor was their counter open, nor was their a capable person at the first wing available.. so the time it took to make it to the CCR and find someone to put me on standby THAT flight had closed.. thats outrages!

Originally Posted by aama
I'm still not sure if the question was answered, but was op on an award or revenue ticket?
revenue