FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Swiss International Air Lines Passenger Abuse
Old Mar 5, 2019, 5:33 am
netsurferrr

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Sounds like you were drunk and unable to control yourself, given vomiting and falling asleep in front of the gate, agitated upon being offloaded. Lucky you got away with just a $125 change fee.
No, it is YOU who has made it sound like that.

"As a matter of fact, Thai Airways International and Swiss International Airlines must properly resolve the matter AND compensate in response to the abuses I had to endure through various stakeholders. Singapore Airlines, United Airlines, Thai Airways International Airways and the Hong Kong Airport Authority have the complete CCTV footage of my movements throughout the airport on 18 June 2018. I know that I will NEVER be a flight risk, and I have been seriously suppressed and bullied by various irresponsible parties at HKG and beyond over the months."

The lounge manager reported to the other parties I "escaped from" / "ran out of" the lounge. I walked out of the the lounge at around 2230 for the midnight departure. On the day before, I was busy with packing and making online arrangements, and did not get much sleep. I fell asleep at the gate because of lack of sleep the night before AND the late night departure.

I could control myself quite alright on that day at the airport because I was surfing the web practically full time to sort out my personal affairs at the lounge, when I was not at the buffet.

If the scoundrel lounge manager could clearly see how many mini tubs of Thai frozen coconut yogurt I had consumed through then CCTV footage, there must be relevant CCTV footage of me LEISURELY WALKING OUT of the lounge.

Last edited by netsurferrr; Mar 5, 2019 at 5:44 am