FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canadian International Airline Program (IAP) 2018 - Platinum
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:58 pm
Vasco

Interesting to note, but this came with my statement yesterday:
International Airline Program Changes

The International Airline Program has changed. Effective immediately, the International Airline Program now offers discounted base fares for qualifying international First, Business and Premium Economy class tickets on participating airlines when you book with Platinum Travel or online at americanexpress.ca/travel. Discounts are available to the Cardmember and up to seven additional passengers when travelling together on the same itinerary. This benefit replaces any existing benefits that were previously available under the International Airline Program.
Participating airlines and benefits are subject to change without prior notice. Other conditions apply. If you have any questions about the International Airline Program or participating airlines, please call Platinum Travel Service 1-800-263-1616 or visit americanexprss.ca/platinum-iap.

Bolding mine. I imediately went to try and dummy book some Business Class flights online through the Amex Travel portal from Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto to a variety of places in Europe and for the life of me I could not find how or where the IAP special fares would show up. Either we still need to call in, or this is just more smoke and mirrors being tossed around by Amex for its Platinum cardholders.