FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX Polaris Lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ...
Old Mar 3, 2019, 6:43 am
fumje
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by worldclubber

Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

Yes, I have been to the F-section of the *A lounge at TBIT about a dozen times and don’t find it particularly inviting. And the combination of food, cocktails and views made me think about checking out the Polaris lounge. I’m tempted, just heard it is a long and not so pretty walk airside between TBIT and T7.

Unfortunately, we will most likely have one checked bag on this trip. This means we will have to hit the TBIT check-in counters before going to T7. In this case, would you drop the bag at TBIT, go landside to T7 and through the security check there or use the TBIT security check and then walk to T7 airside?

It really depends on how much you like or dislike walking and your schedule for getting to the airport. The walk round trip at a no-sweat pace takes about 35 minutes lounge door to lounge door. It's not a really scenic walk, but it's not particularly unpleasant.

If do want to go to the lounge, I think dropping at TBIT and going landside to T7 makes the most sense.