FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX Polaris Lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ...
Old Mar 3, 2019, 6:35 am
worldclubber

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by FoxFlyer

Since you’ve already done the *A lounge (assuming First Class section) at TBIT, why not give the Polaris a try.

You’ll get better views of the tarmac (between T7 & 6) and enjoy a similar a la carte menu service that you’d get at the First Class *A lounge, albeit with a few more California centric dishes, better craft cocktails and a more lively (yet relaxing) atmosphere.

If you can get your boarding pass on the LH app, you can simply enter LAX at T7 to save you half the walk. Plus, if you don’t like it, you can always hit the *A First Class as you head back towards your gate @ TBIT.
Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

Yes, I have been to the F-section of the *A lounge at TBIT about a dozen times and don’t find it particularly inviting. And the combination of food, cocktails and views made me think about checking out the Polaris lounge. I’m tempted, just heard it is a long and not so pretty walk airside between TBIT and T7.

Unfortunately, we will most likely have one checked bag on this trip. This means we will have to hit the TBIT check-in counters before going to T7. In this case, would you drop the bag at TBIT, go landside to T7 and through the security check there or use the TBIT security check and then walk to T7 airside?