FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Mar 2, 2019, 3:36 pm
pineapple_09

Programs: HH Diamond, BAEC
Originally Posted by Private Pyle

Ours loves a bath and if I’m being honest he’s been a little upset having a shower instead so we’ve struggled with it and feel terrible . He was unsettled for the first three days and nights anyway which is understandable. If I remember rightly those baths took forever to fill anyway so we would have to move to a villa with an indoor bath and I’m not sure of the options. I know the SWV, RWV and DWV have them but there’s no way that’s an option.

He is getting time in the pool (both the villa and main pool) which he loves and we abandoned afternoon tea and free happy hour after a couple of days as it doesn’t suit him, we suspected this might be the case and we can’t say we miss them to be honest.

We feel this villa pool makes up for the lack of bath but I suppose we wouldn’t truly know until we tried a different villa.

The staff make a big fuss over him and he’s loving the attention.
Aw I’m sorry to hear that the shower has been a struggle for him For your next trip, Stokke do a baby bath that folds almost flat - it’s suitable for up to 3 years old. You could just pop it in your suitcase and bring along.

Glad to hear the staff are making a fuss of him and he’s loving that Hopefully the rest of your trip will be great.