FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miles Recognition from AC
View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2019, 9:59 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by lallied
I suspect that what we are all saying is that the ancillary benefits of 50 K for life for yourself and for a friend at one and 2 mm respectively are great, but that there are few other tangible benefits. I actually find it a disadvantage sometimes because new crew assume you’re not SE100k when doing meal orders, as it says SEMM

Not that I’m wanting to give it up of course :-)
Actually, I was suggesting posters be a bit more gracious towards all and also those in this thread who recently joined the MM club. I was quite clear that I interpreted someone's interest in receiving their MM recognition sooner so that they would get their eUps sooner to use for upcoming flights.

That said.......

I looked at my name on the PIL and I was also shown how it appears on the SD's iPad. I have photos of both. They quite clearly show SE and MM status and are just coded slightly differently on the paper version and the 2 screens on the iPad.

Also, as some of us mentioned either in this thread or the others, on some flights, I've noticed FAs not taking meal orders by status - and this wasn't YVR-YYZ where "everyone" is SE or MM or SE MM or some sort of god, lol.

It's a bit of delicate dance to know if the FA is really not doing it in order of status or they are. Sometimes there are clues.