FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BDL to MCO to MBJ
View Single Post
Old Feb 27, 2019, 10:29 am
Jimval26

Programs: JetBlue
Originally Posted by Often1
This is not a question of whether one is smart or experienced. OP simply chose to book a short connection because it is presumably better for him than other alternatives. Now, he has buyer's remorse. That is fine. Many people do. But, I struggle to figure out why this is the fault of B6 in particularl or of the airlines as a whole who have, according to OP made things miserable.
I’m new at this. Trying to learn. I see on TV every day how people hate flying. Oversold planes, cramped seats, delays, TSA issues, and more. Certainly related to flying in general, not specifically JetBlue. Do you agree with this?

Where I struggle is where JetBlue schedules two flights together as a trip with only 36 minutes in between. You are supposed to be ready to board at least 15 minutes ahead of time. It could very well take 15 minutes just to get off the plane on the first flight. That leaves about 6 minutes. The first flight is late 10% of the time.

That is difficult for me to understand. Nowhere did I ever state that I expected JetBlue to optimize everything for me.

When booking the flight this is what JetBlue recommended. I expect that when a company recommends something, they are confident in their recommendation. Is that an unreasonable expectation?