FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige USA refresh: 5X Air,Dine; 3X Hotel,Cruise; Hotel 4NF capped 2X/yr; $495
Old Feb 24, 2019, 12:15 pm
1readyset2go

Programs: SPG, Marriott, United, SWA, AA
Originally Posted by jbeans
I don't put any regular spend on this card, I only use it for 4NF hotel bookings, so it was easy to confirm bonus multiplier. When my statement closed I got 5x the amount spent. It would be nice if they can break it down per purchase!
SInce you use the 4th night free a lot hopefully you can help me. I have never had this card. I just got my first Citi TY premiere. SInce I already have a card in this family i will get my wife to sign up for the new Prestige as she has never had any TY cards. My main question is getting the 4th night free and how that works. Do you just book it direct with the hotel and Citi credits you back or do you have to use some Citi portal? I also read about people calling citi concierges so I am confused. I have read several pages of this and it's unclear to me what is the way to do this. I am looking at booking some Aman stays so this could be huge for us, but i don't want to pull the trigger until I know we will actually be able to use the 4th night free twice a year.

Thanks!