FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays Arrival Plus, now 70K w/$5k spend
Old Feb 23, 2019, 2:12 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by callmedtop
I am 30/24, at least, and was just approved for my third Arrival Plus two weeks ago. Working on the spend now. My wife was also approved for her second and is 20/24. Just FYI.
In this case good for you both. Seems Barclays has had a change of heart then after its unsuccessful attempt to introduce the short-lived no bonus card and has to resort back to the A+ with bonus and first year free.

Wneh you say your 3rd and your wife's second - how long ago your previous A+ were? Have you gotten it AFTER the first new language being put in place?

Note there are 2 different areas mentioned about the eligibility. The 2nd part seems to be a patched up job that only showed up recently.

The final proof would be, do the previous cardholders still receive the bonus now they added a new dimension in the T&Cs that a few weeks before weren't there (only the new customer paragraph versus the new paragraph that seems to be a patched up work.)

Those who play the repeat game, please report back if you receive the bonus upon finishing the spend. Thank you in advance!