FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best rooftop bars in Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2019, 11:15 am
helvetic

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Best rooftop bars in Hong Kong

I'm a rooftop bar lover and addict. Nothing makes me quite as happy as a good rooftop bar, and I've been to quite a few around the world.

Hong Kong is likely tied with Bangkok for my favorite city when it comes to rooftop bars. What are everyone's favorites? Here are the ones I've visited:

- Wooloomooloo Wan Chai — definitely my favorite. Great location, outdoor views right in the middle of the action, and good drinks and ambiance.
- Bar de Luxe (indoor) — the best drinks and a bit of a hidden gem, an offshoot of Tokyo's famous Bar High Five, and right by LKF
- W WET — (76th floor) highest open air rooftop pool in the world. not the best drink, but so unbelievably cool to be so high in an open air pool. the views of the hardbor are a bit blo ked by other nearby supertall buildings
- Ozone — too high, and rather overrated, but fun to do it once for the "highest in the world" factor
- Eyebar — ok, nice views but not my favorite ambiance
- Wooloomooloo TST — nice to get a seat outside, but nowhere near as good as the Wan Chai location
- Ovolo Southside — a fun spot but in the middle of nowhere. Two level, but the higher level is rarely open due to it not getting much business

I still need to get myself to the Park Lane and Ce La Vi.

Where are the other gems I'm missing?