FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need inventory information? Ask here
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2019, 4:26 pm
dsgriggs

Programs: DL-Platinum, HH-Gold
Could someone look up AF0076 LAX-PPT 7 Mar 2019 and AF0077 PPT-LAX 20 Mar 2019 - Thank you very much!

And for anyone particularly knowledgeable about this route, can you offer advice for selecting the best seats for hopefully ending up with an empty middle seat(s)? There are two of us traveling, and I currently have a window and an aisle, back of first section in economy, same for the return. I would love to choose the center section, and end up with two in the middle empty, but I'm afraid that two seats together could be taken more easily than one. Of course, upgrading would be lovely, but I'm not holding out hope for this one. I'm STE+, but I understand the possibility of it on these flights is slim. I'll be happy with just keeping a middle seat or two unoccupied. The seat map is showing a pretty good bit of availability, but I don't fly AF enough (Delta metal usually) to have a handle on how many seats may be sold, but no seat assignment yet. Any advice by those who are familiar with this route would be appreciated.