FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tokyo Marriott Hotel -- Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan [Master Thread]
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:17 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Forgot to post my latest review - this is my only hotel in Tokyo and after a number of stays over the past few years, I won't look anywhere else.

With a one night stay, I FINALLY got an upgrade to a true suite - a huge, glorious room with a dining area (perfect for eating my indulgences from Shinagawa Ecute), a big bedroom with two king beds pushed together, and a large bathroom with stand alone tub and separate shower. Being a one-night stay, and the front desk clerk witnessing the warm greeting and chitchat I had with one of the staff members, probably helped, but I'm glad it finally happened as it probably will never happen again with the new program.

I love the location with the station being a few minutes walk to the right, and my favorite grocery stores just down the street to the left, where I can stock up on forbidden Japanese delicacies to smuggle back home.

No breakfast this time as I needed to leave room for my amazing sushi lunch the concierge team booked for me at Sushi Taichi Ginza.