FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Questions about points/nights for multiple rooms [Master Thread]
Old Feb 16, 2019, 6:09 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by NYCtraveler
With SPG we could get credit for both nights AND points for up to three rooms. With new Marriott program I was told that Night credit is only for 1 room (mine) and stay credit could still be for two additional rooms.

NOW: I was told recently that BonVOY will limit the amount of point credit I can earn to only Two Rooms? Is this change correct? So now I am down to night credit only mine and room credit only 1 other?????

Thank you in advance,
Today's reality: what you are told by a CSR is not always what will happen. It seems there are no checks in place to aid the CSRs in knowing the rules and it doesn't matter to Marriott if they make things up. It is now up to us to know the rules and hope the system actually does what is expected. Calling into Marriott seems to result in getting told the system is right regardless what the T&Cs say.