FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA oneworld & Other Airline Partner Award information, rules (master thd)
Old Feb 15, 2019, 3:15 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I see that now, thanks. But it still seems like it should be in the "connecting via a third region" exception table as well.

Would it be correct to add

North America to/from Indian Sub Continent can connect in HKG if connecting AA-CX, CX-AA, or CX-CX

below

North America to/from Indian Sub Continent/Middle East can connect in Europe

(I don't want to add it unless I'm sure it's accurate)
You have to understand, the Wiki is maintained by members on voluntary efforts, unless there are members who took it upon themselves and are dedicated to such efforts, such as in the Citi AA card thread, and threads in Marriott / Hilton - just off the top of my head, most other Wikis on the FT forum are just very loosely kept.

The table is a DIRECT copy from JonNYC's own website long time ago. Anyone has followed AA forum long enough, would not mess anything JonNYC posted...
Therefore you see those later changes being added below, and in fact, 9W info should be outdated but it is still there...

Bottom line, the Wiki is a guide, and the Q&A in the thread itself is where you read and learn.