FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2018/2019 Edition
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:28 am
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by bergamini
It was kind of bizarre. We boarded early, plenty of time for PDB but just got water bottles handed to us out of a trash bag. Is that how they cater them on the regionals? After getting drinks/meal at 90 minutes on-board, we were then abandoned and the forward FA retreated to the back. We did not get a second drink service. I rang my call button and the rear FA came up and got me my 2nd cocktail. No snack basket. So fairly poor showing on a 4.5 hours in the air flight with first drink of any kind at 90 minutes and having to ring the call button for a 2nd drink. It was an early AM flight (7:20 AM) so maybe they just wanted us to sleep. After I hit MM this year, would consider AS since this was paid first. Have to assume they'd do better.
Meanwhile:

Detroit DTW–Traverse City TVC
DL3482
CRJ-900
February 11, 2018
FEBO followed

Open bar, pre-departure beverage of choice followed by the collection of coats. PDB served with the can of Coke Zero.

Once in-flight, served two additional cans of Coke Zero and three passes of the second basket. Comfort-plus (aka second-class) and economy (aka third-class) never got a drink or anything.

This flight was under 50 minutes. Great, attentive service from the Endeavor Air grandmotherly flight attendant, who only served the first four rows of the aircraft.