FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2018/2019 Edition
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:20 am
bergamini

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by TropicalTripper
Since it was an ERJ-175 there would've only been two F/As. Still kind of bizarre. Usually the FC flight attendant would set up FC pax with drinks and food and then go back to Y to help the other F/A finish off the beverage service. On a pretty long regional route like MKE-SEA it's not like the Y F/A was in a rush.
It was kind of bizarre. We boarded early, plenty of time for PDB but just got water bottles handed to us out of a trash bag. Is that how they cater them on the regionals? After getting drinks/meal at 90 minutes on-board, we were then abandoned and the forward FA retreated to the back. We did not get a second drink service. I rang my call button and the rear FA came up and got me my 2nd cocktail. No snack basket. So fairly poor showing on a 4.5 hours in the air flight with first drink of any kind at 90 minutes and having to ring the call button for a 2nd drink. It was an early AM flight (7:20 AM) so maybe they just wanted us to sleep. After I hit MM this year, would consider AS since this was paid first. Have to assume they'd do better.