FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deflategate; new executive pods deflating in-flight
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:38 pm
canolakid

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by visitor
Sorry for delay in answering.

I bought the Moon Lence Sleeping Pad. Was $40, sorry not $30. Folded size:8" x 3.5",inflated size:73" x 21.6" x 2.2" per their claims. Didn't measure it myself, but seems right. Mind you, when I repacked it, it ended up being closer to 11" long rather than 8" but still small. You wouldn't think twice about putting it in your carry-on. Squeezes in to any little gap. Very light. Seatguru has AC seats at 80" pitch and 21" width, so I am hoping it is an OK fit if and when I have to use it in anger.

If and when I do use and share, I think the trick is to use humour. Anything else will come across as entitled and whiny, but a post with #AirCanadaCamping as the tag might get some chuckles.
This is the one we bought as well. At first touch, you can feel the ground at the point of impact so were concerned; but when you lie flat, the little pillows provide a shockingly good level of cushion- even as a 'side sleeper' (weight distributed vs point source). IRL-Have used this to pad a thin deck chair; and is in the carryon bag as preventive measure against deflated or otherwise hard seating/bad hotel beds #AirCanadaCamping