FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Polaris concept flights video
View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2019, 11:47 am
jp12687

Originally Posted by deskover54
my how things have fallen. i recall when service started how impressed i was. disapointed that only ORD had a lounge, but i loved the overall service and had GS the last 3 years partly because of it. This will be my last year as I'm only at $2500 spend so far this year and expect that trend to continue. It just isn't worth the premium.

The matress pad looked much thicker in the video than the actual one
Where did some of those seats come from? i don't recognize. there looked like a few single aisle J seats but none looked recognizable to me
The midflight snacks are pathetic. On my last J flight, I actually went to Y to ask for a mid flight snack and Y told me nope- these are for Y customers. So the flight after that, I booked Y. When Polaris first started, I loved the hot rice or noodle bowls mid flight, plus sandwiches and tomato soup. to be honest at this tpoint, they'd be better off just going to the pre polaris noodle soup. at least they catered 50 on a 747 so it was easy enough to get 2 or 3.
i enjoye the hot bites when they started. The wraps and snack carts looked tasty. Now they look like picked over leftovers and they are almost always “out” of the soup and grilled cheese