FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]
Old Feb 10, 2019, 10:58 am
ethernal

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Originally Posted by ethernal
I have to say this is getting ridiculous. 3 out of the past 4 travel weeks I have had failures:

Sheraton Grand Phoenix- Nov 14-15 - Points failed to post (submitted request, resolved)
Westin Phoenix - Dec 3 through 6 - Points failed to post - active request pending
Nines Portland (Luxury Collection) - Dec 11 through 13 - Points posted, except they are wrong. I only received points for the minibar charges (which were actually charged on a subsequent reservation but somehow got reassigned to this one...) and not the room rate. On a positive note, the megabonus posted correctly. Fingers crossed on the next night..

I feel like I shouldn't have to baby Marriott to get points posted. This is becoming an ordeal. At some point it crosses from incompetence to just downright negligence.
Update: the above issues are resolved.

Unfortunately...

Westin Cancun - 4 days (and points for eligible purchases) did not post
Nines Portland - Points fully posted but missing 1 of 4 days night credit.

Amazingly they are not even consistent on how they fail to post. Sometimes they don't post at all, sometimes they post nights but not points, and sometimes I get points but not nights. What a mess.