Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 2, 2018, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: decentmove
Missing stay form; can only be filled out 10 business days after checkout:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi

The above link/form applies no matter if you logged on using www.marriott.com or www.spg.com => which then translates to https://www.marriott.com/default.mi?program=spg&reset=true
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2018, 5:26 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Arrow Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Please use this thread to post information about stays which aren't posting post the August 18 merge of IT systems.

Last edited by yosithezet; Sep 28, 2018 at 3:38 am
Old Aug 21, 2018, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I stayed at the Kansas City Airport Marriott twice in the last few weeks. One of the stays posted after a few days, and the other still hasn't. Marriott replied to my missing stay request within a day and said that since the folio shows a zero balance they can't credit me anything- then implied it was because I booked with an online travel agent. In fact, I booked on marriott.com and prepaid that room (the other one I didn't prepay). I have submitted another missing stay request explaining this...hopefully they credit me now.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 2:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
I completed a 16 night stay at the Residence Inn Chester VA which concluded on 16 August and it has not posted. Since then, I’ve had a stay at the RC in Fort Lauderdale and am currently on a stay at the JW Bogota. I guess for the RI stay, it’s time to request the stay credits and watch to make sure the others post as well. The RC in FLL was doing manual check ins on paper. Hard to believe that was the norm not too long ago...
Old Aug 23, 2018, 6:48 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Finally gave up and called Marriott today on their 801 number. Waited on hold 20 minutes and then an agent was able to manually credit my account for a stay from 8/4-8/5 which was apparently still in some processing queue. I asked about an 8/17-8/19 stay but the agent told me they didn't have the folio yet so there wasn't anything she could do.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 8:53 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
I have stays on July 4, July 22, July 27 are still not posted! Now I have to scan receipts and email them. By reading this thread, I'd wait until the (IT) storm is blown over.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 3:40 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, SPG/Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I had a 2-night stay in Taiwan at a Westin that hadn’t posted. Since it was a two room stay prior to the merger, it would’ve counted for 4 nights. But now that I've merged my spg into my Marriott account I'm worried that it won't ever post and that if it does, I'd only get two nights, not 4.

Also missing a stay 3-night stay at a Marriott during the merger
Old Aug 24, 2018, 7:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I had one post a couple days ago from August 10th. Took over a week, but I thankfully did not have to call. It was a pretty big one too: I wasn't going to let it go.

I'm doing a few Hilton stays until I'm convinced that the IT issues at Marriott are behind them.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by chenalex
I had a 2-night stay in Taiwan at a Westin that hadn’t posted. Since it was a two room stay prior to the merger, it would’ve counted for 4 nights. But now that I've merged my spg into my Marriott account I'm worried that it won't ever post and that if it does, I'd only get two nights, not 4.

Also missing a stay 3-night stay at a Marriott during the merger
Don't give up! If it doesn't post as four nights file a missing stay report or contact the Lurkers for assistance.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Like everyone else, I'm missing points, when I first contacted Marriot, I was told it takes up to 10 business days for them to post, I called BS on the phone. 10 business days past, no points, contacted Marriot again, was told since they are merging both programs that it will take a while, 3 weeks later still no points and the tweeter team has stopped responding to me.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 4:19 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Same here, nothing posted since 3 august.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 4:49 pm

I submitted a claim for Ritz Carlton and today had a rather frustrating interaction with the folks that process retroactive claims - they keep saying my hotel confirmation number isn't a correct one! But it's the only one given to me in the emailed hotel confirmation. Anyone has the same problem with Ritz Carlton claims?
Old Aug 25, 2018, 12:16 am

Haven't had any stays post the past 3 weeks! Missing 12 individual stays. I hope they figure this out soon! I have to book through my company's travel App and the missing stay form never works for me. Having them look up 12 stays sounds like 2 hours of my time! They don't post for a couple more weeks I may have to set out a whole day lol!
Old Aug 25, 2018, 3:53 am

Programs: AFKL Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
By reading this thread, it seems I'm the lucky one that only misses one horrible Courtyard stay of 2 nights and I'm waiting for the 10 days to pass.
Well, excluding all the well known SPG stays that magically disappeared from my new account, obviously.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 4:23 am

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Like everyone else, I'm missing points, when I first contacted Marriot, I was told it takes up to 10 business days for them to post, I called BS on the phone. 10 business days past, no points, contacted Marriot again, was told since they are merging both programs that it will take a while, 3 weeks later still no points and the tweeter team has stopped responding to me.
That seems to be the standard answer now, give us a couple of days and the website etc will be fixed and you will see everything.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
I submitted a claim for Ritz Carlton and today had a rather frustrating interaction with the folks that process retroactive claims - they keep saying my hotel confirmation number isn't a correct one! But it's the only one given to me in the emailed hotel confirmation. Anyone has the same problem with Ritz Carlton claims?
Send them a copy of the receipt that will have all the info they need

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.